• Categories

  • Follow us on twitter

  • Nevada Corporate Planners

    The Funding Blueprint

    Securing funding to grow your business whether at the start or at any stage in business is a must to stay in the game. Once you understand the component of the funding blue print you are able to win the funding game!

    Continue reading →

    Is Your Business Screaming For An IRS Audit?

    The trends are clear – the IRS is targeting more small businesses for audits and they’re denying deductions left and right.  Sole proprietorships are especially at risk. I have confirmed with my CPA networks that there is a huge risk to continue to operate as a sole proprietorship. Our CPA contacts are also recommending that you should get off schedule C in 2014 ASAP.

    Continue reading →

    Attention: Sole Proprietorships

    Have you updated your goals for 2014? If the outcomes you’re looking forward to this year include making more money, gaining more clients, boosting your profits, cutting your taxes or attracting lucrative joint venture partnerships…

    Continue reading →

    Are Your Assets & Business Totally Protected Going into 2014?

    Do You Need to Form Another Entity in January to Really Protect Your Assets?
    Or, Are You Starting Another Business?

    As another year comes to an end, we hope yours was successful.

    Continue reading →

    NEW U.S. Business Startup Packages

    Are you considering forming a U.S. business? Already have an entity but need a REAL address? Need a U.S. bank account and don’t have time to travel to the U.S.? For any of these situations and more, NCP is here to help with NEW U.S. Nevada business startup packages.

    Continue reading →